RE: best job market was:RE: SUMMARY: Looking for Contract Work

Subject: RE: best job market was:RE: SUMMARY: Looking for Contract Work
From: melonie -dot- mcmichael -at- amd -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:24:45 -0500

Howdy,

Writers are so hot in Silicon Valley that we couldn't
even get resumes for 2 positions we had open. We
finally filled them in Austin.

I have had people who are leaving my company call
me and let me know they can get me a job out there
any time I want it. Silicon Valley is definitely HOT!!

Trust me, you don't want to move to Austin: it's hot
(temperature wise), the traffic sucks (and all the
people moving here are making it worse!), and finding
a home is getting ludicrous and expensive.

Melonie (Lonie) McMichael
Tech Writer
AMD-CG
mailto:melonie -dot- mcmichael -at- amd -dot- com