ADMIN: Re: looking for help with Framemaker project

Subject: ADMIN: Re: looking for help with Framemaker project
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 10:10:19 -0600

> Steve Pope is looking for several writers who are good with FrameMaker.
> Please contact Steve if you are interested and/or pass this note on to
> other tech writers.

And, when you talk to Steve, let him know that he owes TECHWR-L
$50 for his job ad. Seriously, folks, the folks who purchase
ads in the Premuim Announcement posting, the sponsorship messages
at the end of posts, and the ads on the site are the ones who
make this list possible. By supporting them, you also support
the TECHWR-L list and Web site.

If you forward ads to the list on behalf of recruiters--Steve
or anyone else--you're undermining the very resource that you're
trying to contribute to. Review the rules, and simply don't.

Anyway, I know of at least one other recruiter besides Steve who is
looking for candidates for the same position--check the Premium
Announcements for a legitimate ad, and strongly consider taking
your business there.

Eric
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com