Wanted: Comments on the GNU Free Documentation Licence

Subject: Wanted: Comments on the GNU Free Documentation Licence
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: techwr-l digest recipients <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 11:00:56 -0700

I'm writing a regular column for Maximum Linux (a sister
publication of Maximum PC) about the open source movement. One of
the subjects I'm going to cover in the first column is the
recently released GNU Free Documentation Licence.

If anybody would like to comment about some of the issues raised
by the licence, or knows of a company that's using the licence,
please respond to me off-list - I'd love the input.

Please note that any comments may be quoted in the column. If you
say anything in your message that you definitely don't want
quoted, put <offrecord> above and below it.

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
3015 Aries Place, Burnaby, BC V37 7E8, Canada

"And you to whom adversity has dealt the final blow,
with smiling bastards lying 'bout you everywhere you go,
Stand tall and put forth all your strength of hand and heart and brain,
And like the 'Mary Ellen Carter' rise again."
- Stan Rogers "The 'Mary Ellen Carter'"