Re: If this ain't fun it...

Subject: Re: If this ain't fun it...
From: "Anthony Markatos" <tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: v2cdisrc -at- us -dot- ibm -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 11:57:20 PDT

Tony Markatos responds to Samual Choy (below):

Hey, this sounds like a typical work day for me. Welcome to the world of Systems Analysis. (P.S. you are being used as a political pawn.)

Tony Markatos - Sometimes TW, sometimes SA, sometimes QA
(tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com)

Samual Choy said:

..Monday, I went to a meeting late in the day and was presented with diagram by engineer A with new configuration rules for a product I'm documenting.

Tuesday morning: I looked at the diagram and realized that the "rules" were wrong. I called engineer A who told me the rules came from engineer B.

Tuesday afternoon: I contacted engineer B with the diagram. He told me
engineer B's diagrams were wrong and he would take care of it.

Wednesday, based on a note from engineer B, I update the manual.

Thursday, 5:00pm. Engineer A contacted me. He told me Engineer B was wrong and that we all needed to meet.

Thurday, 6:00pm. We meet. They're both wrong and come to a consensus on what's right. However, the final review of the book starts Friday at 10 am.........