Need to write-protect parts of a document...

Subject: Need to write-protect parts of a document...
From: "Linda Michaels" <linda1210 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 09:22:05 PDT

Hi all,

My company frequently sends out electronic Power of Attorney forms to clients via email. Is there a way to write-protect certain paragraphs/sentences, while leaving others open? We're currently using Excel to do this, because we can write-protect certain cells, allowing clients to enter their info into the unprotected cells, but the interface is intimidating/confusing to our clients. Is there a way to do this in Word or some other program?

Thanks a lot!

Linda