Re: Cross-platform help - WebHelp a good solution?

Subject: Re: Cross-platform help - WebHelp a good solution?
From: "David M. Brown" <dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com>
To: Techwr-L post <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:34:55 -0700

Justin Cascio wrote:

> I've used RoboHELP's WebHelp for cross-platform Help, and
> found it to be a successful solution. My advice is not to
> use any of the flashy, dazzly stuffavailable in RoboHELP,
> and stick to the basics.

Of course, you're equally safe in choosing straight HTML.

In either case, don't forget the index. :)

--David

David M. Brown - Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com

A V A I L A B L E N O W ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

HTML Indexer 3, still the easiest way to create and maintain real
back-of-the-book indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

Now including options for HTML Help and JavaHelp indexes, too!