Update:"Impersonating a Technical Writer"

Subject: Update:"Impersonating a Technical Writer"
From: "e.ruddock" <e -dot- ruddock -at- home -dot- com>
To: "Techwr_l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 21:00:46 -0400

Just a quick thanx to all those who gave me advice recently. As it turns
out, I got a job offer from the first interview I had!!! In my new technical
writing position I can build on the skills I already have, develop new
skill-sets, and actually do my own writing!!!!

Wish me luck! And thanx again!!!

Elaine