Re: "parallelize"

Subject: Re: "parallelize"
From: Chris Kowalchuk <chris -at- bdk -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 12:17:13 -0400

Ok, since we are in apology mode:

I apologise to Eric and the list for taking this or any related thread
even one post further. You will hear nothing more from me on the
subject. I apologise to David Locke for sounding pompous and helping fan
the flames, and not publicly accepting his apology to me sooner. I do
accept his apology. No harm done. Mr. Sulu got the shields up in time
anyway... We only sustained minor damage on decks 3 and 7.

And now, if I may paraphrase Andrew Plato: "Get back to work [me]!"

Yours,
Chris Kowalchuk