RE: MS Word Question (Annoyance)

Subject: RE: MS Word Question (Annoyance)
From: "Paul Neshamkin" <pauln -at- helpauthors -dot- com>
To: "Duerfeldt, Mark" <MarkDuerfeldt -at- interim -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 12:43:59 -0400

Mark,

The expected (and tested) behavior in both Word 97 and Word 2000 is for
Find/Replace to remember the settings from the last Find/Replace. If you
turn off Match Case, and select All, and then find something, the next time
you open up the Find or Replace dialog, Match Case should still be off, and
All selected.

I do not know of any other place to change a setting for this functionality.

Regards,

Paul Neshamkin
pauln -at- helpauthors -dot- com

WexTech MVP, Certified Doc-To-Help Consultant/Trainer
Microsoft HTML Help MVP

The Paul Neshamkin Group
http://www.helpauthors.com
Phone 201-714-9525