STC conference: anyone interested in a techwr-l/techcomm get -together?

Subject: STC conference: anyone interested in a techwr-l/techcomm get -together?
From: Amy_Smith -at- motorcity2 -dot- lotus -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, techcomm -at- user -dot- itconsult -dot- co -dot- uk
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 14:14:14 -0400

Usually, someone far more organized than me handles this, but I'm willing to
coordinate if anyone's interested. Email me offline if that's the case.

And if anyone has restaurant suggestions, I'd welcome them. I've never been to
Orlando, so I don't have any idea about where might be a good place.

Amy Smith, Notes User Assistance Group
Lotus Development Corp.
617/693-9733
amy_smith -at- lotus -dot- com

"Just because you can add a technology to your (Web) page doesn't mean that you
should." - Vincent Flanders, coauthor of "Web Pages That Suck."