Re: How many have this problem at work?

Subject: Re: How many have this problem at work?
From: Scottie Lover <iluvscotties -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 14:05:01 -0400

At 10:57 AM 04/16/2000 -0700, Marc A. Santacroce wrote:
>>...my boss does not want me to receive any more messages
>>from outside the company. please stop sending me messages/
>>take me off the list, when i get a personal account, i'll let you know.
>I'm wondering if the above policy is common. I certainly find lists,
>and this list in particular extremely helpful...

I fully agree. Although I'm always surprised by the number of EXTREMELY
active participants on crafts and recipe lists who cheerfully acknowledge
that they use the computers at work, this sort of list is very beneficial
to one's career. No matter how hard we try when working independently,
most of us perform infinitely better with available online
feedback/resources than when working in a vacuum.

"Scottie"
(The Scottish Terrier Lover)