Netscape Composer publish option

Subject: Netscape Composer publish option
From: "Paula Flanders" <pflanders -at- vicinity -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 08:26:25 -0400

Hi,

Has anyone used Netscape Composer's publish option to place an HTML file on
a remote UNIX server? I found that it works nicely except that it changes
the ownership of my file to "nobody."
Then, when I want to change protections or update the file I can't because I
don't own it any longer. I've looked at the preferences and such trying to
figure out how I could fix this, but so far I've been unsuccessful. Has
anyone else had this problem and been able to correct it?

Paula Flanders
Vicinity