Re: What does a superscripted "SM" Mean?

Subject: Re: What does a superscripted "SM" Mean?
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Dianne Blake" <write-it -at- home -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 13:34:56 -0700

Off the top of my head, "Special Mark"? I have a dim memory from somewhere
that this is a real thing but I cannot tell you what or where. Frustrating.
I can tell you all the words to all the Harry Chapin songs. But not this.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590
www.anthrobytes.com
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org