Urgent HTML Help

Subject: Urgent HTML Help
From: "osama hussein" <osshussein -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 03:23:26 PDT

I need help regarding the following problem:

How can I make a link from a normal HTML page to a chm file(HTML help) without prompting the browser to ask the user whether to open the file or save it to disk.

In other words I need to make a link that directly opens the file when clicked from within Internet Explorer 5.0.

Appreciate your co-operation.