Zapf Dingbats/ RH 2000 issue

Subject: Zapf Dingbats/ RH 2000 issue
From: Atticus Fisher <Atticus_Fisher -at- pciwiz -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 12:57:24 -0400

To all:

My co-worker is creating a small WinHelp 4.0 project using RoboHelp 2000 and
Word 98. He is trying to create checklists with Zapf Dingbats checkmarks.
The checkmarks display properly in the Word document, but do not do so when
the project is compiled (the checkmarks appear as crosses).

I guess it's apparent the Zapf Dingbat font is not compatible with WinHelp.
Is this a known issue? And if so, is there a workaround? Not the end of the
word if he can't use checkmarks, I guess. Just curious!

Thanks,
Atticus