Re: A Question for Newbies and Intermediate Writers

Subject: Re: A Question for Newbies and Intermediate Writers
From: "Lee Tesdell" <ltesdell -at- eai -dot- com>
To: "Sheldon Kohn" <Sheldon -dot- Kohn -at- onlineinsight -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 09:13:36 -0500

Several things come to mind, Sheldon.

She should...

1. attend meetings with developers to understand what the product is going
to do.
2. keep a work log from the first day in which she reflects on what she is
learning and why.
3. go through a tutorial for each of the software tools she will be using.
4. begin writing help for the product even if it's not ready. It's never too
early to start the help project.