Giving Tech Writing Seminars

Subject: Giving Tech Writing Seminars
From: "Peter Shea (USF)" <pshea2 -at- luna -dot- cas -dot- usf -dot- edu>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 13:00:10 -0400 (EDT)

I mentioned in an earlier post that I was preparing to give a seminar on
tech writing. It is going to be for about three to four hours and will
cover some essential aspects of tech writing like rhetorical context and
document design.

I would appreciate any advice from people who have either given seminars
or who have attended them.