RE: Crystal Reports alternatives and style guides

Subject: RE: Crystal Reports alternatives and style guides
From: "Parker, Cassandra M." <CMPARKER -at- intermedia -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "'Charter, Tara M.'" <Charter -dot- Tara -at- mayo -dot- edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 09:38:14 -0400

The original e-mail below brings up a few questions in my mind.

What is Crystal Report?
Can anyone tell me how to go about learning Crystal Report?
Are there any good books I can read or do I have to take a class?
Are there any online reading or exercises I can view?
How valuable do you think Crystal Report is to a tech writer?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Cassandra Parker