Enterprise Wide Document Management

Subject: Enterprise Wide Document Management
From: melonie -dot- mcmichael -at- amd -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 09:19:33 -0500

Howdy, Yall:

I have searched the archives and found some relevant
material, but it does not directly answer my questions.

We are looking to find a cross-platform (Unix and NT),
enterprise wide solution to document management. We
probably need one of the bigger and better systems
since this will be a division wide repository.

Are any of you using such systems? What kind do you
think of them? Would you recommend it? What kind of
problems have you found?

Thanks for the help, Melonie

Melonie (Lonie) McMichael
Tech Doc Coordinator
AMD-CPD
mailto:melonie -dot- mcmichael -at- amd -dot- com