Re: FWD: Negotiation questions

Subject: Re: FWD: Negotiation questions
From: Nora Merhar <nmerhar -at- charlesindustries -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:39:23 -0500

I would have liked to send this privately, but since the original poster
was anonymous, I can't--so I will just have to deal with the wrath of
Eric. Sorry in advance. I volunteer at a Humane Society, and I CANNOT
let stuff like this slip by, especially since we often get animals in
for this very reason.

> >Her secondary concern is negotiating for time to start. She can't rent
> >because she has pets, but she won't be able to close on a house for at
> >least 60 days.

I have rented in many places (and am renting still) with pets--never
less than 1 cat and 1 dog, right now 2
dogs and a guinea pig. You can ALWAYS find rentals which allow
pets--even large ones. It may not be
exactly what you want (I personally would have liked a balcony) but it
can be
done, especially if that's your top priority. Her other option is to
leave the
pets with a friend while she starts the job and looks for a house.

Nora