re: PSP vs Photoshop

Subject: re: PSP vs Photoshop
From: "John Prince" <JPrince -at- e-talkcorp -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2000 12:28 -0600

Daniel Hall wrote:

"A possibility you might not have considered (but IMHO you should) is Corel's
excellent DRAW! Suite."

I second this. I have PSP, Photoshop, Illustrator, et al., and I feel that Corel
PhotoPaint is superior to Photoshop . . . and that Corel Draw is superior to
Illustrator.

I'm obviously not trying to start a huge debate over this (I'm sure it's
happened), but rather just giving my opinion.

If anyone is considering getting the Corel Suite, I would recommend getting
verison 8. I have both 8 and 9 and their is not a huge difference (that low-end
users would notice) between the two. However, 8 comes with Dream 3D, but for
some reason version 9 did not come with it. So save yourself a few bucks and go
with 8 is you can get a good deal on it.

Teknekron Infoswitch is now e-talk Corporation. Visit our website at www.e-talkcorp.com.