RE: Vote early and often

Subject: RE: Vote early and often
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 15:19:47 -0400

Hehehehe, that's too funny. Congrats to the techwr-l list for becoming
important enough to warrant such mischievous behaviour <g>. And, this
reminds us all about the nature of statistics . . ..

Anyway, I find the polls entertaining and participate purely for the
entertainment value. In my area, Word is by far the tool of choice and no
amount of ballot stuffing will change that. Indeed, it also seems to be what
the active STCers use . . ..

Best regards,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

P.S. I voted when the poll first came out. If I want to post again, I'll
have to do so from another Pc, I guess.