RE: windows compliancy

Subject: RE: windows compliancy
From: Stephen Arrants <sarrants -at- roidirect -dot- com>
To: "'Justin Kelley'" <justin -dot- kelley -at- revit -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 11:56:07 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Kelley [mailto:justin -dot- kelley -at- revit -dot- com]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2000 10:54 AM
To: TECHWR-L

Hi,

Does anyone know if your windows-application is to be Microsoft compliant
that it needs to have what's this help rather than window-level/F1 help? I'm
considering converting the current context-sensitive help that I have in my
product to what's this help.

Justin Kelley
Revit Technology

Which version of Windows? The requirements are a bit different for
Win98/NT/2000.
And, are you talking about the Logo requirements for the packaging, or just
"good Windows practices"? Go to http://msdn.microsoft.com and do a search.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/isapi/msdnlib.idc?theURL=/library/books/winguide/w
elcome.htm has some good information on design.

steve arrants

Stephen Arrants
Manager of Technical Communications
ROI Direct.com