Trying to flee the country

Subject: Trying to flee the country
From: Bonita White <bwhite -at- mr -dot- marconimed -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 08:40:32 -0400

Good morning all,

This is not a technical question and I hope I do not take up waste too
many people's time this morning; but does anyone have any good leads on
Tech Writing positions outside the US? I am trying to flee (big smile)
anywhere in the world and I just thought someone might have a lead.

Thanks in advance for you responses,

Bonita

PS: I already checked out the techwr web site.