RE: They Write the Right Stuff

Subject: RE: They Write the Right Stuff
From: "Kathi Knill" <kathi -at- inline-software -dot- com>
To: "Charter, Tara M." <Charter -dot- Tara -at- mayo -dot- edu>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 15:33:46 -0400

I don't know about anyone else, but with the day I am having I certainly
appreciated taking the break to read this article. I ended up sending it to
the entire engineering team at my company, plus a few other developers
that I know.
Wouldn't it be nice, and helpful for those of us who write tech info for
software, if all software development was as organized as that for the
space shuttle. This article gives new meaning to the question, "Why
can't they get it right? It isn't as though it is rocket science!?!?!?"
Hope you all are having a better day than I am.

Kathi Jan Knill
Inline-Software Corporation
kathi -at- inline-software -dot- com <mailto:kathi -at- inline-software -dot- com>
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you
nothing; it was here first" -- Mark Twain