Re: Page Size and International

Subject: Re: Page Size and International
From: "Lyn Worthen" <lynw -at- attglobal -dot- net>
To: <melonie -dot- mcmichael -at- amd -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 11:08:31 -0600

Melanie -

Our company has offices in the US and Europe. All our European documents
are formatted for an A4 paper size, as individuals in our Euro offices tell
us that it can be quite difficult to get 8.5x11 paper (or printers set up to
handle it) over there. Conversely, it's almost impossible to find A4 paper
& printer trays for it in this country.

Loads of fun!

Lyn Worthen
Documentation Dept. Mgr.