Re: Spelling & Grammarchecker Use Survey

Subject: Re: Spelling & Grammarchecker Use Survey
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: joanne grey <j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 15:26:19 -0500

An excellent idea, Joanne, about taking form and from out of the dictionary!
That's one of my favorite typos, too.

Like you, I once had an error that eluded not three but FIVE pairs of eyes!
Don't remember what it was, but it was one of those with a neon sign on it. How
it escaped all those reviews is a mystery, but it sure did. Fortunately, I
caught it the last edit!

Jo Byrd