FW: Look upon this, and despair!

Subject: FW: Look upon this, and despair!
From: Maaike Groenewege <mgr -at- mediasys -dot- nl>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 08:58:49 +0200

> Ever have one of those days when you wonder why you should
> bother with such
> trivial details as grammar and proper word selection?

..or a good translation agency :o)

If you take the trouble to look up their office information, you'll notice
that their head office is located in Thailand, their founder is called
Charnchon Lavitrangsima, and the mistakes are typically those of one whose
first language is not English.

For a non-English company, I don't think they did a very bad job at all. And
a website in bad English still reads a whole lot easier than a website in
Thai (to me at least...) *s*

Maaike
Maaike Groenewege
Technical Writer
Mediasystemen, a Triple P company
Bloemendaal
The Netherlands

+31 (0)23 5410823
mgr -at- mediasys -dot- nl

***Due to problems with our ISP, this email may have taken a long time to
reach you. Our sincere apologies!***