Experience with Single-Sourcing Tools

Subject: Experience with Single-Sourcing Tools
From: Sheldon Kohn <Sheldon -dot- Kohn -at- onlineinsight -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 11:19:12 -0400

Hello All,

My company continues the process of implementing a single-source solution
for information development. Recently, we have seen demos of BladeRunner
(from Interleaf) and Epic Publisher (from Arbortext).

I wonder what experience people on the list have had with these products. If
you have used either one, I would greatly appreciate your taking time to
share the pros and cons and to make any recommendations you have based on
your experience. If you would prefer to respond confidentially, please feel
free to contact me directly.

This list is such a good resource. Every time I have needed specific
information, someone has come through to help.

TIA!

Sheldon Kohn
Online Insight, Inc.

"Car Dieu, le Roy du ciel, le veult, et cela est revele par la Pucelle." --
Jehanne