RE: lone writer and Source Safe

Subject: RE: lone writer and Source Safe
From: "Philip Boyer" <pboyer -at- dimasys -dot- com>
To: "Alison Tartt" <akt -at- att -dot- net>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 08:17:08 -0500

"Has any lone writer out there used Source Safe and found it trouble-free?
Since I haven't used VSS, I don't know the pros and cons for someone in my
situation."

I'm also the lone writer at a small software company. (I use mainly Word and
RoboHELP HTML.) I use Visual Source Safe and have had no problems with it.

Philip
pboyer -at- dimasys -dot- com