Bullet Style

Subject: Bullet Style
From: "Susan Sudhir" <ssudhir -at- go2online -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:00:39 -0700

Okay, fellow tech writers. I need your expert advice. I have searched Word
help and the Archives for this information. Can't seem to find a feasible
solution.

Here is my problem. I have created my own template and my own bullet style.
Each time I open a document based on the template, the bullet gets all
screwed up. And so, I go ahead and re-adjust the bullet style, save the
changes, and close the document. When I re-open it, all my changes are gone.

I tried basing the style on "no style" in the Create Style dialog box
(that's what Word help suggested). Doesn't seem to help. I also tried basing
the style on other styles. Nothing is working. Please help.

Susan
(Quite disgruntled this morning)