Re: Screen Captures in UNIX

Subject: Re: Screen Captures in UNIX
From: jarnopol -at- interaccess -dot- com
To: TS <tenglish -at- banet -dot- net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 20:51:19 -0500

Tara wrote:

Does anyone know how to do screen captures in UNIX? Can you recommend any
tools? We did some searching and came up with CompuPic and some other
possibilties. However, I figured the best route was to ask people who may
have done this in the past.

Tara,
when i was documenting a Unix system, i used Snag-It to capture screens and then used PaintShopPro to reverse the background and text. Worked pretty well.
Hope this helps
jarnopol