Re: FrameMaker users

Subject: Re: FrameMaker users
From: "Lora M Beene" <lorab -at- simplywritten -dot- com>
To: "Charter, Tara M." <Charter -dot- Tara -at- mayo -dot- edu>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 10:55:06 -0500

We have a small company, but we use Frame for our Marketing materials. We
also used Frame for a book that was published. From my experience it can be
used for lots of things and fairly quick and easy to learn. That makes it a
plus, but we still have the ability to use Word, and do on many occasions.
We all stay well rounded, otherwise we would start to backpeddle. And that
is not a good thing in this ever changing, growing tech world.

My cents worth.

As always,

Lora M Beene
Vice Admiral of Learning
317.562.9298
www.simplywritten.com
Check our website for information on Clustar (tm) Structured Writing classes
being given May 23-24, June 21-22, September 27-28, November 8-9, and
January 24-25, 2001