Word Help--Urgent

Subject: Word Help--Urgent
From: Karen Field <kfield -at- STELLCOM -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 10:47:40 -0700

Greetings, All.

I'm on serious deadline here, trying to finalize a newsletter. When I print
now, I get this Dr. Watson message: Access violation: Ocx 0000005 Address:
Ox301c4fif.

That mean anything to anyone? Any suggestions for getting around this? I've
already deleted all the temp files this monster has created, reinstalled
Word, and emptied my Recycle Bin, restarted...blah blah blah.

I hate Word, and I hope Bill Gates' company gets split into tiny pieces the
way Gallagher used to split melons with the Sledgo-Matic.

TIA,

Karen
kfield -at- stellcom -dot- com