Doc-to-help and Snag-it

Subject: Doc-to-help and Snag-it
From: "Patricia Jackson" <patrj -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 15:54:56 -0400

Here's an interesting oddity I found. It seems that when I use Snag-it and
try to paste the picture into a Doc-To-Help file, the pic is tiny and not
moveable and sizeable like it is when I paste into a plain word file. My
remedy has been to first paste it into a file created from a plain document
template, then copy or cut from there and paste into the doc-to-help file.
When I do that, all is well. Has anybody else noticed this?