Index question on page separators in Frame

Subject: Index question on page separators in Frame
From: vparsons -at- novatel -dot- ca
To: techwr-l
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 15:15:27

Hi. My page numbers are listed in my manual using the chapter number, a
dash, and the page number (For example, 3-2). The problem arises when I
generate my index using page ranges because my range separator is an
em-dash, and my index looks too confusing with all the dashes.

Index example:
zone 5-2, 5-4, 5-9?5-11

I tried changing my index range separator to the word "to", but I did not
like the way that looked.

Index example using to:
zone 5-2, 5-4, 5-9 to 5-11

Do anyone have any ideas for what I can use to replace the em-dash as my
range separator in my index.