AW: advantages of docbook dtd

Subject: AW: advantages of docbook dtd
From: "Reng, Winfried" <winfried -dot- reng -at- msi-muenchen -dot- de>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 10:03:25 +0200

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your mail. You seem to have your oppinions.

Why is Docbook the DTD from hell? Why are then more and
more companies using it?

I had a look at its elements, and of course there are
some that I wouldn´t use. However I don´t think that
this would make it unusable.

Thanks for your help,

Winfried