RoboHELP nightmare: Image insertion

Subject: RoboHELP nightmare: Image insertion
From: "Amanda Kearney" <ackearney -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 12:43:13 CDT

Help, techwhirlers!

I am using RoboHelp Classic 7 and have hit a very large wall!

I have three help projects with the same layout. Each project has a contents page which holds a .smg image that contains hotspots to menu items.

In one project, this image displays nicely. In the other two, <pauses to rip her hair out some more> the image displays in Active Test, but not when I compile and run the project. (The links appear in a Winhelp format).

HELP! I am supposed to have this ready tomorrow morning. This project was done by another writer who left suddenly... so I'm trying to pick the pieces up as I go along.

Any assistance would be appreciated! Please respond directly to ackearney -at- hotmail -dot- com -dot- -dot- -dot- I will post a summary of the replies for the archives.

Many, many thanks in advance,

Amanda
About to <snap> in Houston Texas!