Re: HAT for non-browser based HTML help?

Subject: Re: HAT for non-browser based HTML help?
From: joanne grey <j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 22:32:25 -0700

Undoubtedly it's poor form to answer myself but I thought I'd add
this...

joanne grey wrote:

> She says that Forehelp claims to work this way, so I'm playing with the
> demo version now. Are there any other choices out there?

After playing with Forehelp's Interhelp, I can see that it uses a
standard browser. So now my question is "does anyone know of an
HTML-based HAT that has its own browse window/HTML parser?"

Thanks, and sorry for wasting the bandwidth asking basically the same
question twice!
-joanne