Re: techwr-l digest: May 06, 2000

Subject: Re: techwr-l digest: May 06, 2000
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 21:08:25 -0700 (PDT)

<snip>
After playing with Forehelp's Interhelp, I can see
that it uses a
standard browser. So now my question is "does anyone
know of an
HTML-based HAT that has its own browse window/HTML
parser?"
</snip>

I don't know of any HATs that offer functionality
allowing you to supply HTML content AND a browser. We
tried building a browser of our own to ship with a
product I was documenting, but as luck would have it
we ran across platform problems. ;-)

http://im.yahoo.com/