where to get help (multiple TOC insertion problem in MS-Word)

Subject: where to get help (multiple TOC insertion problem in MS-Word)
From: Paul Bennett <pbennett -at- telostech -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 10:23:30 -0700

Hi! I'm having a little trouble inserting table of contents in Word 97.
Specifically, Word wants to insert my TOC it *all over the place*!!

I'm not sure exactly when this seems to happen. I just want one TOC,
thank-you very much, and I don't want it sprinkled randomly throughout my
document in seven or eight places, and I don't know how it magically seems
to be appearing *inside* my page headers!

Anybody out there had this problem before? It's really annoying having to
do document surgery and reconstruction whenever this happens.

Also, I realize that this is perhaps not the best place to post this
question. Do you know a more appropriate place to find answers to Word
technical questions?

Have a nice day, all of you!

Paul Bennett 13120 Vanier Place
TELOS Technology Limited Richmond, BC Canada V6V 2J2
pbennett -at- telostech -dot- com tel: (604) 276-0055
www.telostech.com fax: (604) 276-0501