Re: online Documents

Subject: Re: online Documents
From: Dan Emory <danemory -at- primenet -dot- com>
To: "Sandy Harris" <sharris -at- dkl -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 11:31:01 -0700

At 02:06 PM 5/10/00 -0400, Sandy Harris wrote:

Dan Emory wrote:

> This recent thesis addresses the issue. Also the bibliography in this
> thesis seems to have several relevant references:
> http://www.users.redcreek.net/mullanp/Thesis/intro.htm

I took a look and found the thesis text quite poorly formatted. Right
justification is almost always a mistake, and a tool that justifies
the last line of a paragraph like this is just awful.

It isn't clear if it was the author or Front Page that screwed this up.
Either way, I cannot take the thesis seriously.
The thesis itself mentions that ragged right edge is preferable, particularly
when the spacing between words or within words is affected.

However, the main value of this citation is 6-page bibliography.
| Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
Voice/Fax: 949-722-8971 E-Mail: danemory -at- primenet -dot- com
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646
majordomo -at- omsys -dot- com with "subscribe framers" (no quotes) in the body.