Need help with a term

Subject: Need help with a term
From: Sabra Aaron <saaron -at- jhudis -dot- dev -dot- jhu -dot- edu>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 15:03:31 -0400

Hello, all. I'm working with the developers on the user interface for a
web-based directory -- target users are alumni of our fine institution.
We're struggling with the proper label for a button. Let me tell you
what the button does:

The user is in a screen that displays the contents of her personal
record. She can choose to block and unblock certain elements from
display when others query her record. The user can also edit the
information in her personal record.

There are two buttons, one labeled "Update" that saves the changes to
the database. The other one will un-do unsaved changes (i.e. you've
typed in the fields but have not yet clicked "Update") and return your
record to how it was when you first came to the form.

What would you label the second button? It's not "Clear" because the
form reverts to the original data. It's not "Undo" because once the
changes are sent to the database, that's it. Any ideas?

Sabra
--
Sabra Aaron
Web Development/Training Coordinator