Re: Need help with a term

Subject: Re: Need help with a term
From: Linda Moore <lhmoore -at- pobox -dot- com>
To: techwr-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com, saaron -at- jhudis -dot- dev -dot- jhu -dot- edu
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 13:16:58 -0700

I would use the term 'Cancel'. The user is cancelling the update session; hence,
the record remains the same as before the user accessed the record. This is also
consistent with standard GUI interface methodologies.

Linda Moore

Previous by Author: Re: System Requirements
Next by Author: Re: Documenting a Mess
Previous by Thread: Re: Need help with a term
Next by Thread: RE: Need help with a term

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads