Re: Framemaker vs. Quark

Subject: Re: Framemaker vs. Quark
From: "S" <kittenbreath -at- hotbot -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 12:23:44 -0700

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to write about the Framemaker vs. Quark issue.

Your responses have been helpful and informative, and I'll be using them in my meeting with my boss later. I really want to stay with Framemaker, and it is clear marketing has not thought through the conversion. But then again, they are not known for thinking things through before acting.

I noticed mentions of generating TOCs in Framemaker. I wasn't familiar with this feature! How do you do it??

I'll let you all know the decision--your info has been great and I feel much more informed now. Keep it coming if you can think of more pros or cons.

Thanks,
Sierra Godfrey

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com