RE: Documenting a mess

Subject: RE: Documenting a mess
From: "MacDonald, Stephen" <Stephen -dot- MacDonald -at- Aspect -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 08:25:17 -0400

There are a number of good suggestions. IMO, the one most to the point
paints a picture of an IT and documentation nightmare if this application is
deployed for general use. I think the suggestions that you assess the
effort AND the organizational impact and present it to your management are
about all you can do short of threatening to walk (which isn't all that
dangerous in the current Boston tech writing market.).

Steve MacDonald
Aspect Telecomminucations, Inc.