RE: vector-based drawing tool that runs on Linux/UNIX

Subject: RE: vector-based drawing tool that runs on Linux/UNIX
From: Todd Sutherland <TSutherland -at- DERIVION -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L digest (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 10:38:29 -0400

>>... does anyone know of
>>a strong vector-based drawing tool similar to Illustrator that runs
>>on Linux/UNIX?

Have a look at Killustrator. I remember doing some research into it
a year and change ago when a friend of mine was going to set up a Linux box
for me. I remember it looked pretty interesting, what I saw of it.

http://wwwiti.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~sattler/killustrator.html

Todd G. Sutherland 100-65 Allstate Parkway
Technical Writer Markham, Ontario L3R 9X1
tsutherland -at- derivion -dot- com 905-974-9730 ext. 382
http://www.derivion.com 905-947-9744 fax

In the beginning was the Word...