Re: Constructing site maps

Subject: Re: Constructing site maps
From: Dan Emory <danemory -at- primenet -dot- com>
To: "Patricia Jackson" <patrj -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 08:12:50 -0700

Certainly not the best, and possibly the worst. When I open it in IE5 on a WIN 98 machine,
I see nothing resembling a site map. There seems to be some weird sort of graphic with
lines moving up and down that doesn't load correctly, or never completes

Were you being facetious?
At 08:06 AM 5/15/00 -0400, Patricia Jackson wrote:

the best site map I've ever seen is on
http://www.soda.co.uk/index.htm

| Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
Voice/Fax: 949-722-8971 E-Mail: danemory -at- primenet -dot- com
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646
majordomo -at- omsys -dot- com with "subscribe framers" (no quotes) in the body.