RE: What's a girl to do?

Subject: RE: What's a girl to do?
From: jarnopol <jarnopol -at- interaccess -dot- com>
To: Wendy Lewis <wlewis -at- nclogic -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 00 15:40:43 -0500

It's a marketing piece. I'd let it go, without the sarcastic note. For
certain, a note like that will climb its way up the corporate ladder and come
back to haunt you. If you have serious reservations about the content of the
piece, by all means address those. Otherwise, sit on your feelings of anger.

regards,
jarnopol