ADMIN: That's enough

Subject: ADMIN: That's enough
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 06:15:36 -0600

Gang,

I've been about to send this message for two
days, but have stayed my hand, as people keep
(accidentally?) veering back on topic. That said,
it's time to bag the political correctness
discussion, AGAIN.

If it's not appropriate for _your_ audience,
don't use the term. Simple. There's no point
in arguing, as it'll not sway anyone.

Please take it offline now.

Thanks,
Eric